Sunday, October 31, 2010

Oldies but Goodies.....

So this post is a reminder of some of the good old food we were raised on. The first one is not one that I totally love myself but its a go to quick meal for Tom. The best part is you always have the ingredients....


Yup you guessed it EGG SANDWICHES

-Couple of Eggs Scrambled
-Bread (I always toast it)
-Mayo (the reason this sandwich is not for me)
-Mustard (I use spicy)
-Salt & Pepper

EASY PEASY

and please don't forget the classic..... GERMAN PANCAKES

German Pancakes

1 cup milk
1 cup flour
6 Eggs
1/2 Tsp Salt
6 TB Butter

Heat oven to 450
With beater combine milk, flour, eggs & salt.
in a 9x13 pan, melt butter in hot oven until hot and sizzling.
Pour batter into hot pan and bake immediately for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment